A dedicated project manager will provide your team with turn-key service through the life of your project and beyond. Our experienced team of project managers handle the nitty gritty details of show coordination, logistics, install, dismantle, pre-show, at-show, and post-show, allowing you to focus on what matters most.
• Administrative services of project manager and support staff from inception to project completion
• Research show rules and regulations for show and venue to ensure logistics for delivery is in compliance
• Includes applicable CAD drawings needed for show service orders and layout approval (electrical, mechanical, internet, rigging).
• Researching and ordering of show services
• Pull, Pack and Prep
• Pre-show staging to ensure booth is in optimal condition with correct graphics
• Completion of show forms and confirmation of show service orders within discount deadlines
• Coordination of show logistics, bill of lading preparation, and shipping labels
• EMS with estimated costs pre-show for shipping and applicable install/dismantle
• Show service order costs are placed directly on client card (not marked-up)
• Preparation of show book for customer to include all information needed on-site